The International Summer HPC Internship Programme at Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) is an international call which opens 8 to 16 intern positions at BSC for a duration of up to 10 weeks within the summer period from June to September, 2020. The interns will carry out research in one of BSC’s Departments (Computer Sciences, Computer Application in Science and Engineering, Earth Sciences and Life Sciences). The BSC’s Severo Ochoa award funds this call.
The programme aims to encourage students to start their research career in our multidisciplinary research center.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Undergraduates with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in BSC fields of research.
- One full year of university degree completed.
- Candidates may not have received an Undergraduate Degree at the time of the Internship.
- High level of English.
- Highly motivated and willingness to work in an international multidisciplinary group.
- Availability to do a student agreement through your University.
Last summer our Fusion group had a privilege to host two summer interns funded by this programme. You can read about their stay and experience with us in the following posts:
More details on the present call and a link to submit your application can be found here.