Are you a computational scientist looking for ways to boost your research using High Performance Computing (HPC)?
If so, HPC-Europa3 could be a possibility. This programme funds research visits for computational scientists in any discipline which use High Performance Computing (HPC). Visits can be made to research institutes in Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden or the UK.
The next closing date for applications is the 20th February, 2020
What does HPC-Europa3 provide?
- Funding for travel, living and accommodation expenses for visits of up to 13 weeks.
- Access to world-class High Performance Computing (HPC) facilities.
- Technical support to help you make best use of the HPC systems.
- Collaborative environment with an expert in your field of research.
Who can apply?
- Researchers of all levels, from postgraduate to full professors.
- Researchers from academia or industry.
- Researchers currently working in a European Union country or Associated State.
- Researchers may not visit a group in the country where they currently work.
- A small number of places are available for researchers working outside these countries – please contact email@example.com for more information.
How to apply?
Apply online at https://hpc-europa.cineca.it/
The next closing date is 20th February 2020. Closing dates are held 4 times per year. Applications can be submitted at any time. You should receive a decision approximately 6 weeks after the closing date.
For more information and to apply online, visit: http://www.hpc-europa.eu/
To keep up-to-date with HPC-Europa3 news, follow:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hpceuropa3
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hpceuropa/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hpc-europa3-eu-project