The Fusion Group at Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) is looking for candidates holding a PhD in a fusion related field (see below) or with a research engineering background.
The candidates should have good knowledge of scientific programming languages (in particular Fortran) and possess excellent communication skills including a good command of the English language. The candidates should have demonstrated experience at least in one of the following fields:
- Numerical modelling and simulations of neutron transport.
- High-temperature superconductivity and electromagnetism.
- Atomistic simulations using Density Functional Theory (DFT).
- Integrated modelling for fusion.
- Multiphysics simulations.
- Computational fluid dynamics.
The position is for an initial duration of 3 years and the successful candidates will be able to join the group as soon as possible.
The vacancy will remain open until suitable candidates have been hired. Applications will be regularly reviewed and potential candidates will be contacted.
Please check here for more details and for a link to send in your application.